Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the boring but essential part of all transactions made by you on this website. Please take time read them as by using the website www.samphireshades.co.uk, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
Ordering and Payment
By placing an order with Samphire, you will be entering into a contract within which Samphire will supply you with your ordered product at the total price shown. Your order and payment will be confirmed by email after purchase.
Payment can be made via PayPal. You do not need to have an account with PayPal to make payments as you can make pay with your credit card via the PayPal page without needing to register.
Using PayPal ensures that no credit card details are stored by Samphire so you can be assured that as far as transactions with Samphire is concerned your details are safe.
Currently Samphire do not accept cheques.
All pricing shown is in £British Pounds Sterling and no VAT is added.
If you have made an error whilst ordering, please contact Samphire IMMEDIATELY either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 07794304219.
Currently Samphire does not ship internationally. Unfortunately at the present time we can only dispatch to areas within the UK.
Samphire reserves the right to cancel any order for any reason prior to dispatch. If such a cancellation occurs, you will be refunded in full for any monies paid in relation to your order.
If you wish to cancel your order before dispatch, please contact us as soon as possible either by email email@example.com or by phone 07794304219, giving details of your order, date of order, and contact details.
Samphire will take care to ensure that all products are described accurately, and photographed to show them in their truest colours possible. Please remember however that images will show differently on the screens of different devices, and as such, we cannot guarantee exact colour matches. Occasionally small fabric samples are available for the lampshades and if you would like one, these can be sent free of charge if there are any swatches in stock. To arrange this, please contact Samphire either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 07794304219.
It is essential that the maximum bulb wattage specified for each lampshade is adhered to. In nearly all cases this will be 40W maximum, and the bulb must be kept AT LEAST 5cm away from the lampshade sides. Samphire recommend that only low energy bulbs are used with ALL lampshades.
Traditional tailored lampshades should ONLY be used with low energy bulbs.
These have been made using a pvc backing that has passed the Lighting Association Glow Wire Test and are thus deemed flame retardant.
The linings of these lampshades are treated with a non toxic water based fire proofing spray which thus creates a flame retardant barrier.
The cushion inners are made of upholstery grade hollow fibre and comply with BS5852 Part 2 Source 2. They are ideal for allergy sufferers and are washable (300 maximum is recommended).
Please do not place lampshades or cushions in direct sunlight as this may cause discolouration or fading. Samphire cannot be held responsible for this.
- Do not wash any of the items.
- Do not allow the lampshades to get wet
- Do not use cleaning fluids on lampshades or cushions
- Cushions can be dry cleaned only.
The term Samphire or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Samphire and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Samphire. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Samphire takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
You must not use this website in any way that may cause, or potentially cause the website or access to it to be damaged, impaired or corrupted in any way.
This website and its content is copyright of Samphire – © Samphire 2018. All rights reserved.
The samphire logo is a registered trade mark and as such must not be copied or reproduced in anyway. All photographs, images and web content are the property of Samphire and it is requested that these are not shared, downloaded or copied without the express permission of Samphire.
Social media sharing of the Samphire website or social media pages is welcomed as long as the name and logo is retained within the share.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Samphire reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions from time to time, but your statutory rights will remain unaffected.
If you have any questions or comments about these terms and conditions, then please email Samphire at email@example.com